The pros and cons of used Dongguan storage mezzanine racking
Summary: There are pros and cons to buying used mezzanine storage racking, which need to be analyzed according to the actual situation of the enterprise.The price of used shelves is low.The used shelves are in stock.
Warehouse shelves play an important role in warehouses, and most warehouses need to use them, including workshops, cold storage, etc. Storage shelves are large-scale industrial products, and the procurement cost is high, so some companies will consider purchasing second-hand warehouse shelves. So should you buy used Dongguan mezzanine racking?
There are pros and cons to buying used mezzanine storage racking, which need to be analyzed according to the actual situation of the enterprise.
Advantages of used mezzanine racking:
1. The price of used shelves is low. Some shelves have only been used for 1-2 years, but they only need to spend 20% to 30% of the price of new shelves.
2. The used shelves are in stock, unlike the customized ones, which need to wait for a long time.
Disadvantages of used mezzanine racking:
1. The specifications of used shelves are determined and may not be suitable for your warehouse site.
2. The quality of used shelves is difficult to determine, and some are even refurbished, the actual internal structure may be damaged, and the quality cannot be guaranteed. And there is no post-maintenance service.
3. It takes a lot of manpower to dismantle, transport, reinstall, etc. You need to find another professional for installation, and the installation fee may be higher.
Therefore, when purchasing used warehouse shelves, try to go to the site to understand the situation first, evaluate the service life and damage of the shelves before purchasing.
In general, there are many uncertainties in purchasing used Dongguan mezzanine racking, which is also high bay warehouse shelves, and the structure is unstable and it is easy to shake, affecting storage safety. So, if you plan to use it for a long time, customizing new mezzanine racking will be more cost-effective and will last longer.