1. Maintain a proper starting speed when starting, not too fast.
2. Pay attention to the voltage of the voltmeter. If the voltage is lower than the limit voltage, the forklift should stop running immediately.
3. During the travel of the forklift, it is not allowed to change the driving direction by moving the direction switch, so as to prevent the electrical components and gears from being damaged.
4. Driving and lifting should not be performed at the same time.
5. Pay attention to whether the sound of the drive system and steering system is normal. If abnormal sounds are found, troubleshoot them in time. It is strictly forbidden to work with illness.
6. Decelerate in advance when changing.
7. When working on poor roads, its importance is appropriately reduced, and the driving speed should be reduced.
1. The weight of the cargo must be known before lifting. The weight of the cargo must not exceed the rated lifting capacity of the forklift.
2. Pay attention to whether the packing is firm when lifting the package.
3, according to the size of the goods, adjust the fork spacing, so that the goods are evenly distributed between the two forks to avoid eccentric load.
4. When the cargo is inserted into the cargo stack, the mast should tilt forward. After the cargo is loaded into the fork, the mast should tilt back to make the cargo close to the fork wall and lower the cargo as much as possible before driving.
5. Generally, the goods shall be lifted and lowered in the vertical position.
6. During manual loading and unloading, hand braking must be used to stabilize the fork.
7, walking and lifting are not allowed to operate at the same time.
8. When carrying goods on a large slope, pay attention to the firmness of the goods on the fork.
Shopping points edit
Electric forklifts, as the name suggests, are powered by batteries, which are mainly powered by batteries. In addition to considering the appearance and performance of electric forklifts, some accessories inside the forklifts are also our consideration.